How It Works
Adopt-a-library is an initiative that equips, refurbishes and stocks libraries from marginalized communities with new and repurposed books aims to improve children’s literacy at ages of 3 years- 14 years.
- Enrolment: Sign up needy institutions in marginalized regions (Adoptee)
- Donate: Encourage the volunteers to adopt a library (Adopter)
- Mobilize: Adoptee Mobilizes for donations
- Dispatch: donated Books are sent to library
- Stock: Library gets stocked with books
- Follow Up: have regular engagement with adoptee and adopter